Maze legends Q&A

We are excited to announce the launch of our new project! #newproject 

I am planning to start my game project  since 8 months.  project named is "MAZE LEGENDS " 

the ultimate project I would like to make this project only in India,
To support  "make/made in India" which is encouraged by Narendra Modi(president of India) 

Q&A

• how the project speed and where the        progress going on? 
the development progress in the basic process and modelling part. but the progress is snail 🐌 speed . 

• which game engine we use ?
The game will be developed by unreal engines or unity engine 

• Which type of  game will be the "MAZE LEGENDS "?
I'm not sure yet 😅
But it may be fps, rpg, mprpg, mortgage, tps etc. 

• how many employees are working on this project? 
only me😅 

why you announced the project before starting?!
ok,that's good question, because in these days increase people are interested in the game development feild and also increase in games. So, In these days hard to find a unique title. I have already fixed the game title "MAZE LEGENDS"
I have searched in many platforms to make sure if the title taken, the results is negative. So I finally fixed this title " MAZE LEGENDS "



Do you hire employees to work on your projects? 
Currently I'm not, but in further I will hire experts 


I heard that you are trying to make your own studio? 
Yes, I recently got all the required hardwares and got a good place to it. It's a old house but it has a good environment😊 

• Oh! I forgot to ask, what's the studio's name you kept? 
Popcornking entertainment or sir entertainment. I'm not confident yet 

More updated soon....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಹಿಂದೂಧರ್ಮದ ಕರೆ - ಸ್ವಾಮಿ ವಿವೇಕಾನಂದ

Rainbow loader with html with CSS